CODING BOOT CAMP
The digital revolution has transformed virtually every area of human activity—and you can become part of it as a web development professional. The Coding Boot Camp is a deeply engaging online Full Stack Flex course that gives you the knowledge and skills to build dynamic end-to-end web applications and become a full stack web developer in 24 weeks.
Designed to fit into the lives of busy adults and working professionals, the program pairs convenient online lessons and application practice that you can complete 24/7 with live virtual classes and support.
The program is rigorous, fast-paced, and covers both the theory and application of web development. As you gain proficiency, you’ll use what you learn on real, hands-on projects. Plus, you’ll develop an impressive portfolio and the confidence to succeed as a web development professional.
IS THE PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you creative, curious, and looking to reinvent yourself professionally? If so—or if any of the following describes your situation—enrolling in our coding boot camp could be a smart career move:
- You’re considering a career change but not sure how to take the first step.
- You’re happy in your current field, but want to move to another company—or stay put but shift from a nontechnical into a technical position.
- You want to engage more deeply with your current job—or boost your earnings and broaden your experience with freelance work.
- You have an entrepreneurial idea and need to acquire the skills to go “all in” on it and launch your business.
- You’re a full-time student but hungry to learn more and expand your skill set.
- You need the flexibility of at-home study.
THE SKILLS YOU’LL GAIN
You will complete the program with full stack web development skills*, including:
• Data Structures
• Design Patterns
• Responsive Design
• Cookies, Local
• Github Pages
Node.js (Server Side Development)
• Security and Session Storage
• User Authentication
• MERN Stack (React.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Node.js)
• Writing Tests
• User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
• Daily Scrum
• Iterative Development
• Minimum Viable Product
REAL PROJECTS, REAL JOBS
Those who complete the program will be qualified for many different roles, including:
-Full Stack Developer
-Front End Web Developer
-Back End Web Developer
-Technical Project Manager
-QA and Test Engineer
-Application Development Manager